Saturday 8 August 2015

4.1% Return potential on Great Portland Street - Fitzrovia



Now, this block may not be pretty and internally the property could do with updating however, it’s in a great location and offers plenty of space so for letting purposes would be a great property. The Selling agent have priced this up at £875,000, and based on the condition perhaps there maybe some movement on the this figure – well if you don’t ask you don’t get! We have rented a similar property in the block for £700 per week in good condition. So with this one, you could be looking at an annual return of 4.1%! (gross - this is of course not taking into account any service charges or ground rent that may be due. You should always look into this before jumping into any investment). 


Not too shabby for an ugly duckling.


I hope you find my posts useful, if you see any other properties that you are interested in and want an idea of what they could rent for, feel free to send me through the link to the property details on line. I will cast my eye over it and give you my honest opinion. My e-mail address is Benjamin.draper@martinco.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment