Friday 3 April 2015

Fitzrovia 'Eye Candy Property of the Week'

I Don't just write articles about the Fitzrovia Property Market or give what I consider the best Buy to let Deals each week in Fitzrovia, I also like to show you some really good looking properties for home owners. They don't make sense for buy to let landlords, but they are properties I consider are worth serious consideration for owner occupation.


Here is the first one and its a lovely 2 bedroom Duplex apartment on Berners Street with our friends at Harrods Estates for £1,895,000. I like it and I don't think it will be on the market long.This is what Harrods Estates say about the property


Full description:

A luxurious new second floor lateral two bedroom apartment of 1,003 sqft/ 95 sqm with two ensuite bathrooms and a guest cloakroom. The 'loft style' interior has been designed by Lambart & Browne with features including a contemporary fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with Miele appliances, fitted wardrobes and comfort cooling. Berners Street is located in the heart of Fitzrovia opposite the Sanderson Hotel and Fitzroy Place.  

I attach some photos below, but more can be found on the Rightmove Link






No comments:

Post a Comment